- 30+ years in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
- Budget Management, Contract Negotiations, Strategic Planning, and Project Management
As Head of Worldwide Contracts and Operations manages all operational aspects of the company, developing corporate and operational strategies, and is charged with facilitating these efforts across Operations and also serves as Account Executive for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Healthcare market sectors overseeing project management of key accounts. Provides the leadership, management and vision to ensure the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- 20+ years in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Project Management
- Budget Management, Operations, HR, Strategic Planning and Project Management
Develop and manage the commercialization efforts for pharmaceutical clients by recommending and implementing strategies/tactics for new sales initiatives. Cross training of project coordinators on therapeutic areas and specific concentrations. Monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs. Develop proposals, budgets and monitor expenses. Responsible for annual forecasting measurement to increase profit margins and decrease company’s administrative costs. Expertise in statistical data development specific to marketing analysis and budget reconciliation have strengthened the company.
Business Development –
Vice President of Sales
- 20+ years in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Sales
- Budget Management, Contract Negotiations, Strategic Planning, Project Management
Negotiate worldwide contracts to achieve measurable savings and synergy targets while at the same time minimizing risk factors such as cancellation, resulting from FDA restrictions, protocols and legal settlements. These measurable results were obtained through a strong ability to negotiate, forecast meeting volume and diversify supply chain utilization. This strategy increased company’s market positioning and procurement profitability. Responsible also for supervising and training sales department on new innovative ways to produce departmental goals, plan and execute projects, problem solving and negotiation skills while maintaining flexibility to interact with senior management, internal and external clients.
Director, Project Management
- 20+ years in Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Research, Phase I – IV
- Project Management, Clinical Operations, Patient Recruitment and CRA
Provides both tactical and strategic project management oversight, serves as Account Executive for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device market sectors and oversees project management of key accounts.
Hiring, training, and supervision of project management staff
- Supervises event project manager
- Sourcing and audit of all contracts
- Budget development and monitoring
- Coordinates workload and project assignments
- Program support and execution
- List management
- Oversees logistics
- Cross training project managers and data management
Director, i-Solutions Technologies
- 25+ years in F100 and Life Sciences Information Technology
- Project Management, Sequence, Six Sigma, Systems integration, technical architecture and custom software development
- Senior leader with proven ability to drive projects successfully and to collaborate with a wide variety of people in a fast paced environment
Responsible for product and service delivery of training by focusing on knowledge transfer within life sciences companies
Provide integration of new technologies and delivery methods for data and product transfer